We pride ourselves on these two important facts.
- 75% of our players do multiple weeks.
- We average 100 players per camp.
- Ability/Age based groupings
Many camps have wide age ranges and small numbers which often leads to a disappointing camp experience. Not at Cardinal Soccer Camps!
- We offer a variety of camps ranging from Kickers Camps for young players who are just starting to develop a love for the game, to the Elite Player and High School Pre-Season Camps.
- We also have specialist camps for Goalkeepers and players looking to improve their Shooting and Finishing skills.
What really separates us as a soccer camp.
- Our passion for the game
- The enthusiasm in our instruction and remembering what it was like to be a kid
- Our coaching staff is second to none. We take great pride in providing some of the most experienced and knowledgeable coaching staff you will find on any soccer camp in the North East.
- Our coaches are actively engaged in local club, college, premier and high school programs and are certified with either the NSCAA, USSF and/or the English FA.
We are very fortunate to have the use of four fantastic facilities.
- Greenwich CT, Rye NY and Armonk NY that provide safe and secluded fields.
- Long-standing relationships with these schools who have entrusted us with their use and when to make decisions regarding inclement weather. These include Greenwich Country Day School (Central Greenwich), Whitby School - North Greenwich and 15 minutes from White Plains, Rye, Bedford and Armonk) , Holy Child School (Westchester County) and Armonk Indoor Sports Center.